Pineapple upside down cake.
You can have Pineapple upside down cake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple upside down cake
- Prepare 3 of Egg.
- You need 200 of Flour.
- Prepare 200 of Sugar Powdered.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Water.
- You need 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s 2 drops of Pineapple essence.
- It’s 4 of Pineapple rings.
- Prepare 200 of unsalted Butter.
Pineapple upside down cake step by step
- Melt 3tablespoon sugar in half cup of water to make a sugar syrup (medium consistency) and keep that aside to cool..
- Grease the cake dish with butter and arrange the pineapple rings with cherries in between..
- Pour the sugar syrup over the pineapple and cherries..
- In a container, beat the egg whites until it becomes stiff..
- Sieve together flour and baking powder and keep this aside.
- In another container, beat butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy..
- Now add egg yolks one by one to the above mixture. Beat the mix each time you add the yolk..
- Fold in the flour mixture and egg white alternately to the above mixture..
- Pour this batter over the pineapple rings and bake in an oven at 250F for 40-45mins.