Easy chocolate birthday cake. Melt the butter over a low heat in a small pan, pour it into a bowl with the sugar, oil, cocoa powder and vanilla. Easy Chocolate Birthday Cake – your very own showstopper. So I have a base recipe here for an Easy Chocolate Birthday Cake that you can alter in the decoration depending on who it's for, child or adult, male or female.
If there's one thing I love about this blog, it's getting to play around with new recipes and share them with you. An easy chocolate birthday cake decorated with chocolate biscuits, lollies, marshmallows and chocolates! This really is a chocoholics delight! You can cook Easy chocolate birthday cake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate birthday cake
- Prepare 2 of packets of chocolate cake mix.
- It’s 1 large of tub of chocolate frosting.
- You need 3 of packets of chocolate finger biscuits.
- You need 1 of packet of maltesers.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkles/lollies whatever you choose for the decorations on top.
This rich and decadent chocolate keto cake is shockingly delicious… Every time I serve it, people always ask for the recipe! The first time I made the recipe was for a friend's birthday party, where Also Try These Keto Brownies. Stir together flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla, water and oil until the batter is smooth and chocolate-colored. Pour the batter into greased and floured cake pan.
Easy chocolate birthday cake step by step
- Preheat oven and grease two equal size cake tins.
- Follows directions on the cake mix and bake the two cakes and allow to cool. Ensure they are completely cooled before starting to decorate.
- Place one cake on your serving tray and smother in frosting, top, sides the whole thing.
- Place the 2nd cake on top of the first and again smother in frosting.
- Place the maltesers around the bottom of the cake .. and the biscuits on top of the maltesers and around the cake like you see in the picture.
- Here you may notice that the top of the cake and top of the biscuits dont match up .. I just used the rest of the frosting and coated the top so it was equal.
- This next step is completely up to you with how you choose to decorate the top. Some people do all different types of lollies or chocolates or even the one type such as colourful m&ms. Or you can copy my idea :).
This is the chocolate cake you've been dreaming of! You won't find a better chocolate cake recipe than this one. You will be amazed at how good it is, and you will amaze those that you make if for. Can you share how much sugar you ended up using. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt.