My Cheese Rainbow Birthday Cake.
You can have My Cheese Rainbow Birthday Cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Cheese Rainbow Birthday Cake
- You need 1 cup of Wheat Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 4 each of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of cake emulsifier.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of blue food colour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red food colour.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 packages of cheese(according to taste).
My Cheese Rainbow Birthday Cake step by step
- Mix flour,sugar,emulsifier,eggs until raising and creamy..
- Devide it in 3 bowl, then add blue and red food colour..
- First, add the uncoloured batter, then the blue, and then the red one. And swirl..
- Bake until done..
- Leave it cold.
- Cover it with butter cream and add cheese. You may add chocolate or anything that you like..
- Serve with orange juice.