Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake.
You can have Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- It’s of butter ( 1 stick).
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of 20 oz crushed pineapple.
- You need of maraschino cherries.
- It’s of pineapple supreme cake mix.
- You need of instant vanilla pudding mix.
- It’s of large eggs.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of i use a 13×9 pan ;).
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake step by step
- preheat oven at 350°.
- for topping : melt butter over low heat in a skillet, stir in brown sugar, crushed pineapples, & maraschino cherries (if you like) (my husbands allergic so I don't add those) pour into cake pan..
- for your cake: combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil. beat on medium 2 minutes..
- pour the cake batter evenly over the brown sugary pineapple awesomeness!.
- bake for 45 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean :).
- this is the tricky part: soon as it comes out…grab your serving dish and flip cake onto it upside down carefully and quickly..
- enjoy! I like to keep mine refrigerated. this is such an amazing and simple recipe!.