Dog Birthday Cake 2.
You can cook Dog Birthday Cake 2 using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dog Birthday Cake 2
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey or ground Chicken.
- It’s 2 of carrots, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked brown rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of egg, slightly beaten.
- It’s 1 of (10 ounce package) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry.
- It’s 2 of hard cooked eggs, sliced.
Dog Birthday Cake 2 instructions
- Place turkey, carrots, spinach, brown rice, oil, and raw egg in a large bowl..
- Mix thoroughly to combine..
- Pat 1/2 the mixture into a greased and waxed-paper-lined 9 inch round cake pan..
- Layer the hard cooked egg slices over the mixture, then top with the remaining meat mixture..
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until done..
- Remove from oven and let rest in pan for 5 minutes..
- Using a large spatula, remove from pan, draining off any grease, and allow to cool on a platter for 15 minutes before frosting and serving..
- *This recipe makes 1 cake layer.*.
- **To make a layer cake, double the recipe and use two 9 inch cake pans. When cake layers are baked and cooled, place 1 layer on plate. Spread with about 2 cups mashed potatoes, then place other cake layer on top of mashed potato filling. Using a pastry bag with a large star tip, make mashed potato rosettes on top of cake if desired.**.