Pineapple upside down cake.
You can cook Pineapple upside down cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple upside down cake
- Prepare 200 gms of maida.
- Prepare 400 gms of condensed milk.
- You need 110 gms of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 4 tbsp of caramel.
- Prepare 100 gms of granular sugar.
- You need 200 ml of pineapple tin liquid.
- You need 10 slices of tinned pineapple.
Pineapple upside down cake step by step
- Grease a baking tin & dust it with flour, then place tinned pineapple slices in the bottom of the tin & pour the caramel syrup over it & keep it aside..
- Preheat the oven to 180°c, sieve maida,baking powder, baking soda together & keep aside..
- In a mixing bowl beat butter & sugar for 5 min, then add condensed milk & mix well, then add the flour mix & pineapple syrup & mix well, lastly add chopped pineapple pieces & transfer it into the baking tin, & bake it for 40-45min over 180°c..
- Insert a toothpick & if it comes out clean remove the cake from the oven & cool it for an hour, then carefully unmould it & further cool if for an hour & cut & serve..