Chocolate Cake for Birthday.
You can cook Chocolate Cake for Birthday using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cake for Birthday
- It’s of For Cake:.
- It’s 120 gms of flour.
- Prepare 6 of eggs(room temperature).
- Prepare 30 gms of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Chocolate essence.
- It’s 1.1 of /2 tsp Baking powder.
- It’s 150 gms of Castor Sugar.
- Prepare of For Fondant.
- It’s 12 of large marshmallows.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 500-700 g of icing sugar.
- It’s of vegatable shortening for greasing cornflour to dust.
Chocolate Cake for Birthday instructions
- For cake: Preheat oven on 180.Grease a 12 inches pan.now sift flour with baking powder and cocoa..
- Separate egg whites and beat till soft peaks form.Add sugar and yolks and beat till the mixture become fluffy and creamy.Now gradually add flour in batches and folding between each addition..
- Add essence.use spatulate or wooden spoon for folding.fold till no streaks of flour remain in the dough..
- Now pour the batter in greased pan and bake for 20 minuts.Let the cake cool in room temperature..
- For fondant: Grease microwave safe bowl with little shortening or butter, add marshmallows and water..
- Microwave at 30 sec intervals stirring in between with greased wooden spoon till completely melted..
- Add half sugar and need Grease hands well before kneading..
- Keep adding sugar till not sticky..should have a little pull to it but not be super strechy..