Pineapple upside-down cake.
You can cook Pineapple upside-down cake using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple upside-down cake
- You need of For topping.
- You need 60 gm of unsalted melted butter.
- It’s 100 gm of sugar.
- It’s 6-8 slices of canned pineapple.
- You need 15-20 of glaced cherries.
- You need of For cake.
- You need 210 gm of sifted flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 115 gm of unsalted melted butter.
- Prepare 200 gm of sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 60 gm of yoghurt.
- You need 120 ml of milk.
- Prepare 60 ml of canned pineapple syrup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
Pineapple upside-down cake step by step
- Preheat oven at 180°c.
- For topping 1.place 60gm butter into a 9inch pie dish or a round cake pan. 2.sprinkle 100gm sugar 3.top with pineapple slices and arrange cherries between slices.
- For cake 1. In a medium bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda,salt and set aside 2.now in a bowl melt butter 3.Now by following sugar batter method mix sugar and butter to avoid lumps 4.Now add egg, yoghurt, milk, pineapple syrup and vanilla essence until mixed 5.Slowly mix the above mixture in dry ingredients and make aure no lumps formed and batter is thick.
- Now add batter into prepared pan. Make sure it does does not overflow. And if the batter exceeds the tray then put the leftover in cupcake mould.
- Now cover lightly withaluminium foil and bake for 40-48minutes and when done first check it by inserting toothpick and if it's still raw then bake it for more 20minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Now invert cake on a big serving plate.