Pineapple upside down cake in microwave.
You can cook Pineapple upside down cake in microwave using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple upside down cake in microwave
- Prepare 1 of ring Canned pineapple or chopped pineapple pieces as needed to fill the bottom of the bowl.
- You need 2 tbsp of Shakker / jaggery.
- You need 3 tbsp of refined flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil melted.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Curd little sour.
- It’s 1 pinch of Baking soda.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Canned pineapple water or as needed to make the batter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pineapple essence.
- You need as needed of Mixed fruit jam.
Pineapple upside down cake in microwave step by step
- Grease and dust micro safe plastic bowl. Keep aside. Take chopped pineapple pcs in a bowl and mix with powdered jaggery. Keep aside.
- Add maida, baking soda, sugar, curd, oil, vanilla essence and mix well. Slowly add pineapple canned water to it and mix well to make a smooth thick batter. Batter should not be very thick..
- Place shakker coated pineapple pcs in the greased bowl and cover the bottom of the bowl now put it in microwave and micro it for 1 min. Remove it from micro and pour batter over it. Don't mix the batter tap it little with your hands so that batter should be even now. Micro it for 3 mins..
- Remove it and let it cool for 3-4 mins. Now remove it from the bowl invert it on the plate and sprinkle some tutti fruity over it..
- Serve warm..