My Favorite Birthday Cake.
You can have My Favorite Birthday Cake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Favorite Birthday Cake
- It’s of Cake.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 3 cup of sifted cake flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of orange extract.
- You need 6 of egg whites.
My Favorite Birthday Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease and flour 3 (9-inch) cake pans..
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy..
- Combine flour and baking powder; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Beat well after each addition..
- Add salt and flavorings. Add any food color at this time if desired..
- Beat egg whites in a separate bowl until stiff peaks form..
- Fold beaten egg whites into batter..
- Butter and flour three 8 or 9 inch cake pans. Divide batter into cake pans. Bake for 25-30 minutes until cake tests done..
- Cool on wire racks for 10 minutes then turn out of pans to finish cooling..
- Frost and decorate with your favorite white or vanilla frosting. I have tinted mine orange, but any colors can be done. Enjoy!.