AMIEs PINEAPPLE-UPSIDE DOWN Cake. Chef John's Pineapple Upside-Down Cake "Made this for my dad's birthday. Fresh Pineapple Upside Down Cake "Beautiful cake. Easy to make and delicious!" – Deborah Glover.
When melted, sprinkle the brown sugar over the butter. Sprinkle with sugar and pour pineapple juice. This fun cake is as exciting to make as it is to eat. You can have AMIEs PINEAPPLE-UPSIDE DOWN Cake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AMIEs PINEAPPLE-UPSIDE DOWN Cake
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- You need of pineapple, drained.
- It’s of pineapple juice.
- You need of cake flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of egg, unbeaten.
- You need of milk.
- You need of vanilla.
Bake the cake from the top down by building the toppings on the bottom of the pan with maraschino cherries and pineapple slices. And then mix the batter and flip the cake to complete the sweet and moist cake. I have been making pineapple upside down cake using this recipe for more years than I can remember. I've actually posted this recipe before, however, it was when I made this cake in a cast iron skillet.
AMIEs PINEAPPLE-UPSIDE DOWN Cake instructions
- Melt butter in 8×8 inch pan. Sprinkle with sugar and pour pineapple juice. Arrange pineapple slices. Sift dry ingredients together. Set aside..
- Cream butter and add sugar gradually, creaming well. Add unbeaten egg and beat well. Combine milk and vanilla..
- Add alternately with dry ingredients to creamed mixture. Blend well after each addition. Pour over pineapple..
- Bake on moderate oven 375°F for 45 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes, turn upside down. Cool!.
Pineapple Upside-Down Cake This retro cake will flip your taste buds upside-down. Strawberry Upside Down Cake If you don't have an oven-safe. Cool the cake slightly before removing from the pan. The hardest part of making pineapple upside-down cake is the maneuver which turns the bottom of the cake pan into the top of the cake. Cooling the baked cake slightly before flipping it allows the topping to cool and stick to the cake before turning out.