Pineapple Upside down cake.
You can have Pineapple Upside down cake using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Upside down cake
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare of Pineapple peeled and sliced with an opening for cherries.
- You need 200 grams of butter.
- It’s of I cup white sugar.
- It’s Half of cup brown sugar.
- You need of Cherries.
- It’s Half of teaspoon baking powder.
- You need Half of teaspoon baking soda.
- You need 5 tablespoon of melted butter.
- It’s 200 grams of milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Pineapple Upside down cake instructions
- Preheat oven.
- Rub magarine and butter on baking pan.
- Pour the 5tablespoon melted butter inside the pan.
- Sprinkle the half cup brown sugar.
- Line the pineapple inside.
- Place the cherries in the space in the pineapple and set aside.
- Sieve flour, add baking powder and soda to the four..
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, mix to combine.
- Add the milk and sieved flour at intervals…
- Pour the cake batter inside the pan, on top of your lined pineapple…
- Bake for 1hr at 150 degrees….