My birthday cake. Birthday Cakes With Name : Send happy birthday wishes by writing name on birthday cake images via NameBirthdayCakes.net app. Birthday cake for friends, family members & loved ones. Every year I make myself a birthday cake.
Create Beautiful cake with name and photos, beautiful cards and wishes with name and photos. See more ideas about My birthday cake, Birthday and Birthday cake. A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. You can cook My birthday cake using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My birthday cake
- You need 9 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 of sacher butter unsalted.
- You need 20 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of seed nutmeg.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 bottle of vanilla flavor.
- You need 1/2 bottle of butter scotch flavor.
- You need 1/2 bottle of straw berry flavor.
- Prepare 2 pack of wafer stick biscuit.
- It’s 3 pack of candy.
- Prepare 1 pack of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 of sacher butter for decoration.
Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age. My ultimate birthday cake is an over-the-top, crazy-looking, ocean and coral inspired creation! I enjoyed adding all the little details like the rainbow sprinkles, blue ganache and the purple sugar crystal. Here's the classic I chose for my late August birthday this year: a fluffy golden yellow cake topped with a crowning glory of rich, stick-to-your teeth fudge frosting.
My birthday cake step by step
- Cream butter and sugar with machine for 40min until it becomes creamy..
- Preheat oven with 150c.
- Sieve flour into a bowl,grate nutmeg into the bowl,add baking powder and stir..
- Break egg and whisk until it bring out foam then pour to the creamy mixture..
- Add all the flavor and stir with wooden spoon..
- Add flour little by little into the creamy mixture and fold in stir until uniform..
- Oil pan spoon the mixture into the pan smoothen surface.Then place in the pan to bake for 1hr 30min..
- Cake is ready allow to cool down.Then rub all the body with butter..
- Get another bowl,pour icing sugar with 1/4 butter stir very well with little water until creamy..
- Then use the mixture to rub on the surface of the cake..
- Use wafer sticks and candy to decorate the cake..
- Birthday cake is ready so yummy and beautiful..
The contrast of light cake and thick frosting. So for my birthday I decided I wanted a lemon cake. I know some people don't really like lemon flavored things, but its one of my favorite things. This post could have the subtitle "when recipes are. My ultimate birthday cake is an over-the-top, crazy-looking, ocean and coral inspired creation!