Pineapple upside down cake.
You can have Pineapple upside down cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple upside down cake
- You need 1 tin of canned pineapple(since there is the pineapple syrup).
- It’s of Red cherries.
- It’s 2 cups of Flour.
- You need 7 of Eggs.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of Milk.
- It’s 1 cup of magarine.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 drops of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tea spoon of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Bicarbonate.
Pineapple upside down cake instructions
- Butter your tin and sprinkle some sugar.
- Arrange the pineapples in the tin and fill in the pineapple rings with a cherry.
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- In a mixing bowl beat the eggs add the sugar, bicarbonate, baking soda, vanilla extract,milk, magarine and the pineapple syrup mixing well until it becames light and foarmy.
- With a rubber spatula fold in the flour 1 tbspoon @ time with light cutting downwards upwards and outwards stroke do this for the rest of the flour.
- Pour the mixture carefully over the pineapple rings.
- Bake for 40 minutes.