Funfetti Birthday Cake Pancakes(or as my son says:Bomb Diggity Pancakes!!). Funfetti Pancakes – a great way to start the day for that special person's birthday and definitely a Trust us when we say there's no better way to start your birthday off than with these fun pancakes! They're super easy to make, using just a few simple ingredients. If there is one thing we take seriously in our house, it is that a good birthday breakfast is a must.
Learn how to make birthday pancakes , funfetti pancakes. Where else can you find me!? These Birthday Cake Pancakes (aka Funfetti Pancakes) are an easy and fun pancakes recipe made extra festive with sprinkles and yellow cake mix! You can have Funfetti Birthday Cake Pancakes(or as my son says:Bomb Diggity Pancakes!!) using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Funfetti Birthday Cake Pancakes(or as my son says:Bomb Diggity Pancakes!!)
- Prepare 1 of Belgian waffle mix.
- It’s 1 tub of store bought vanilla icing.
- Prepare 1 of rainbow jimmies/sprinkles/cute colorful little things commonly put on ice cream cones..:).
- It’s 1 of cooking spray.
And by pancakes I mean the most epic of all time. Funfetti pancakes are the perfect beginning to a special day! These festive, colorful pancakes from scratch are super quick and easy to make from Arrange your gorgeous birthday cake pancakes on either a small cake stand or a shallow plate. Drizzle a small amount of vanilla glaze over the top of the.
Funfetti Birthday Cake Pancakes(or as my son says:Bomb Diggity Pancakes!!) step by step
- Why there's no measurement- I use Hungry jack Belgian waffle mix COMPLETE to make 5-6 Belgian waffles. That will make roughly 12 large pancakes. You could use pancake mix but Belgian waffle mix is "cakier". All I needed was 2 c water to 3 1/2 c mix..
- Toss your jimmies in the mix!! Don't be shy! My kiddos love LOTS of jimmies..
- Spray your pan and flip those pancakes!.
- Heat your icing in the microwave at 30 second intervals until it reaches a drizzle consistency..
- Plate the pancakes and pour on the icing..
- Stand back and watch your children or big child(aka your spouse) devour this simple recipe. Pat yourself on the back while they say your the best mom/dad ever!!.
I've given my Homemade Pancake Mix an upgrade with sprinkles and frosting to create a tasty and colorful breakfast treat. If you're familiar with my homemade pancake mix recipe, you'll have noticed I added almond extract to this Funfetti pancake recipe. These birthday cake pancakes take two amazing sweets and turn them into one celebration-worthy treat that you can enjoy any time of the day. The secret to these soft and pillowy beauties? Combining Bisquick™ mix and Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ yellow cake mix together to create an extra-fluffy.