Realistic Character Cakes for Birthdays.
You can cook Realistic Character Cakes for Birthdays using 7 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Realistic Character Cakes for Birthdays
- You need 18 cm of diameter cake Spongecake.
- It’s of Ingredients for the filling and outside:.
- It’s 2 of cartons Heavy cream.
- Prepare 60 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare of Filling and Decoration.
- It’s 1 of Fruit (I recommend kiwi and canned peaches).
- It’s 1 of Cookie or Chocolate pen (for the face).
Realistic Character Cakes for Birthdays step by step
- Add heavy cream and sugar into a bowl. Whip until very stiff peaks form. This is an important point in decorating the cake..
- Slice the spongecake horizontally into 3 layers. Cut the top slice into 4 strips..
- In an 18 cm bowl, place 1 sheet of spongecake. Place the 4 cut strips on top. Lightly push to make the pieces fit evenly..
- Cut the fruit (it tastes better when there's a lot) into small cubes. Add about 1/4 of the whipped cream (adjust according to the amount of fruit), and mix..
- Add the mixture from Step 4 into the spongecake prepared in Step 3. Stuff it until becomes almost like a lid on the spongecake..
- Place the remaining spongecake on top, cover with a lid and gently push from the top to even it out..
- Flip it onto a plate and cover completely with whipped cream. If you decorate as in Step 9, coat with cream as thinly as possible. You can skip Step 9 if you want..
- If you do not decorate the cake as seen in Step 9, cut a milk carton and use the wide portion to lightly brush on the cream. This technique looks so pretty when finished!.
- Using a star shaped decorating tip, pipe stars in a circle. If you use some strength at the top while squeezing, it will look pretty..
- When you finish covering the whole cake, decorate however you want using cookies, chocolate or a chocolate pen..
- I made the ears from square cookies placed diagonally. The eyes and nose are chocolate covered almonds, the whiskers are chocolate pen. The flower by the ear is made from strawberries..
- I made a rabbit version too. I added Monin-brand strawberry syrup to the cream to make a pink color. The eyes and nose are chocolate pieces, the mouth is made with a chocolate decorating pen! It's realistically fluffy and cute..
- The ears are Oreo cookies, the cheeks are strawberries, the eyes and nose are drawn with chocolate pens. Garnishing with a message on cookies is ok too..
- Mix heavy cream and cocoa powder with a tiny bit of boiling water. The eyes are chocolate covered almonds, the nose is made from cookies with strawberry jam..
- Here's the Mickey version: the big ears are baby senbei (rice cracker). Since they're heavy, I supported them with wafers. I tried cutting the strawberries and mango into little hearts..
- Here's the Anpanman version: the eyebrows, eyes, and mouth are made from chocolate pen. The nose and cheeks are cookies!.
- The pink is strained blueberry jam mixed with cream. The ears are 2 round baby senbei (rice crackers) covered with cream drawn as hearts..
- It's also cute if you use a small bowl or tea cup to make mini cakes..